The fields offer a wide range of volunteering opportunities. These will develop and change over time and include:
- Surveying the site in terms of flora and fauna
- Maintenance: pruning, strimming, mowing, raking, planting, laying gravel for the footpaths ( all depending on the season)
- Building and maintaining benches, bat boxes and bird boxes
- Contributing to our web presence (website/Facebook/Instagram etc.)
- Developing and procuring maps and signboards
- Working with young people
A much more detailed list of what is available, and when the various groups meet, by making contact on email@example.com
We have been able to continue working in accordance with Government advice for volunteering during the COVID Pandemic, and with associated risk assessment.
I am pleased to announce that we are now actively recruiting for additional volunteers to assist us in the main annual mowing of the grassland in the Fields. For further details, please see the News Blog section of this website.
Revised 28th June 2021